Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yoda

Whilst contemplating my next blog today I decided to stumble the web for some meaningless entertainment, when I found " Which Sci-fi- Character are you?". Thinking I would end up some lameo Character I didn't do it. Then out of the blue I stumbled it again like 4 pages later...pondering the coinquidink (coincidence) ....hmmmm... ok fine I will do it. To my surprise I ended up being YODA...totally awesome, I know. Here it what it says.

Yoda

Yoda

A venerated sage with vast power and knowledge, you gently guide forces around you while serving as a champion of the light.

Judge me by my size, do you? And well you should not - for my ally is the Force. And a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us, and binds us. Luminescent beings are we, not this crude matter! You must feel the Force around you, everywhere.

Yoda is a is a character in the Star Wars universe.

I posted the link to do it yourself..have fun all.


What Sci-fi Character are you?

No comments: