Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Accomplishment





I am proud of myself, and to commemorate that I am writing a blog about it. Last week a friend who I first started online selling with decided that she was going to shut down her shop in order to field other endeavors she was more interested in. With her closing shop she gave me her initial inventory and the rights to her pictures and such that she had in her online store. I promptly went to her and obtained the some 200 items that she had online and proceeded to wrap them up and transport them to my office. I asked my niece to help me and in a matter of 6 or so hours had everything wrapped, boxed, labeled and loaded in the van. Pretty excited I began work immediately on the transfer of the items into my store. It has taken me a few days but I am finally finished. Tired, sore and worn out, but finished.

Attached are some pictures of some of the types of items I listed.
Enjoy!

No comments: