Comycgyrl Collectibles

My photo

Love gaming...anything that occupies my time and is fun!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Today

Had some great Jewelry items come into the store today, via Liz..(Thanks) I saw some
brooches, and bracelets as well as pins and Disney. So treat yourself to a little indulgence and check out our Jewelry Category.

This is one of the new pieces, and made by none other than me Lee, This is a beautiful sweater brooch pin, with a dolphin charm. Black and white in coloring and the dolphin a satin metal.





This piece is made by Avon it is a white and blue Rhinestone tennis bracelet with silver overlay. Very beautiful.



A smidgen of the items just to let you know what can be found.

Thanks for stopping by and come back anytime.

http://comycgyrl.ecrater.com

1 comment:

Bargain Express said...

Either of these would make lovely gifts! I didn't know you were a crafter along with your other talents :D