Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fire up the grill!

With summertime weather comes the outdoor grilling, and with Monday being Memorial Day I am sure there was lots of it going on. I know we did our fair share. There are things that I just love to see when grilling, Nanny and Pappy doing a puzzle, Mike and the gang playing cards, a nice slab of ribs, corn on the cob, Iced Tea and taters. With those thoughts in mind here is my selection for our scavenger hunt theme "Grilling"

X-Large Poker T-Shirt Texas Hold'em Embroidered White
http://embroideryfashionsboutique.ecrater.com/p/7371913/xlarge-poker-t-shirt-texas-hold


John Deere OLD TIME SERVICE 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle Sealed

From Great American Puzzle Factory
http://eccentricthrifter.ecrater.com/p/11216612/john-deere-old-time-service-1000


Retro Anchor Hocking Avocado Lido Milano Ball Pitcher
http://carolinabluelady.ecrater.com/p/10936637/retro-anchor-hocking-avocado-lido



I love having people over and playing games, catching up with life's ups and downs and just remembering about the good ol' days. You can find many great items from any of the wonderful stores above or at my store Comycgyrl Collectibles.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Nice post. I'm in the mood for grilling now. Thanks for having my puzzle in there. I need to get some puzzles out - it's been a while since I did one. They are relaxing.

CAROLINABLUELADY said...

Great blog! Ribs do sound good. Thanks for including my pitcher.

I BLING U said...

Great take on the grillin' theme, CG! You always make me feel like I've dropped in on family when I read your blog :D